Last Updated 1st May 2020
This section explains our policy regarding any personal information which you might supply to us when you visit this site. We take your right to privacy and confidentiality very seriously and we comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and related data protection legislation, including the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). TriQuant Investments Ltd is registered with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) under the Data Protection Act 1998, registration number ZA750322.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company may collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Financial information (Income, assets and your investment experience, etc.)
- Documents you send to us to verify your identity (Passport, utility bills, bank statements etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services (including free information factsheets).
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Use complete forms on our website or call us.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Authorised agents or affiliates
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Contact you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Confirm your identity
- Assess your suitability for products and services
- Maintain and manage your relationship with our company
- Improve our products and services
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- London and Eastern LLP
- Pelican Exchange Ltd.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our CRM and we will keep personal information about you only as long as we need it:
- to provide you with our service,
- to pursue legitimate business interests,
- to honour your choices,
- to resolve disputes,
- to fulfil the purposes described in this privacy statement, or
- as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations. For example, some laws and regulations may require us to retain certain transactional data.
Where you have requested marketing information from us, then we will only keep this information for a maximum of up to 7 years. This is to keep you up to date with changes in the law that may affect your potential to make a claim. If you do not contact us further after this period, then your information will be deleted.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +44 (0) 118 3274638
Or write to us: Triquant Investments Limited, The Henley Building, Newtown Road, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1HG
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Google Remarketing – We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise [business name] across the Internet, in particular on the Google Display Network. AdWords remarketing will display ads to you based on what parts of the [business name] website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your web browser.
This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device.
Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
If you do not wish to see ads from Our Company you can opt out in several ways:
- Facebook Custom Audiences – We use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver advertisements on Facebook based on Personal Data you may have submitted. You may learn more about Facebook Custom Audiences by visiting https://www.facebook.com/help/381385302004628/,
- Facebook Pixel – The Facebook pixel helps us to track actions people take after viewing Facebook Ads (conversion tracking). The pixel is added to certain pages of this website and reports data back to Facebook. No personal information is contained in or collected as a result of using these pixels.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 (0) 118 3274638
Or write to us at: Triquant Investments Limited, The Henley Building, Newtown Road, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1HG
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you are not satisfied with our use of your personal data or our response to any request by you to exercise any of your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) whose website is www.ico.org.uk and telephone number: 0303 123 1113